Clayton is the "go to" guy for last minute Primary talks - especially when the Stake Primary Presidency will be in attendance. Another fabulous job, Clay!
Families Can Help Us Be More Like Jesus ChristMy Family is important. I'm going to tell a story about how my family helped me remember and be more like Jesus.
A few nights ago, my brother was being too noisy and would not go to sleep. Everyone was tired and wanted to go to sleep and my brother got in trouble. He had to bring his pillow downstairs and sleep on the floor of the closet. He didn't want to and cried and cried. I didn't like hearing him cry. It made me feel sad, So I said that I would sleep in the closet instead so that he wouldn't cry. My mom said I did something very kind and let me snuggle in her bed for a while. It made me feel good to make my brother happy again. My mom said she was proud of me for being willing to take my brother's punishment - even though I wasn't the one who was being too noisy.
It reminded me of Jesus. He did almost the same thing when he atoned for our sins. He loved us so much that he took our punishment for us. Jesus Christ made it possible for us to live with Heavenly Father again.

I know that Heavenly Father gives us families so that we can learn to be more like Him.

I love my family. I'm so glad that we will be together forever.
I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
.
It reminded me of Jesus. He did almost the same thing when he atoned for our sins. He loved us so much that he took our punishment for us. Jesus Christ made it possible for us to live with Heavenly Father again.

I know that Heavenly Father gives us families so that we can learn to be more like Him.

I love my family. I'm so glad that we will be together forever.
I say this in the name of Jesus Christ, Amen..
No comments:
Post a Comment