"And we talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ, and we write according to our prophesies, that our children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins." - 2 Nephi 25:26
Wednesday, February 25, 2009
Clayton's Primary Talk
Clayton gave a confident and flawless talk in Primary today. He thought of the pictures and ideas and wrote most of it himself. He is so cute and I'm very proud of him.
Whenever I see the stars and the moon at night it makes me feel very excited and small.
It reminds me that Heavenly Father created all the stars and planets.
He created me too.
Before I came to earth, I lived with Heavenly Father and Jesus.
Heavenly Father sent me here to live with my family.
He wants me to learn all that I can on this earth. He likes when I am curious about the Universe.
He also wants me to be a kind and good example like Jesus. . .
So that I can live with my family and Heavenly Father again.
I know that Heavenly Father loves me. I know that Jesus is his Son. I love my family and the gospel. In the name of Jesus Christ, Amen.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment