Baby Blessing of
Lydia
Janath Smith
By her Father, Nathan Smith
June 5, 2011
Dear Lydia, you are very young but already in your
life the Lord has watched over and protected you. I bless you with an awareness of His
influence in your life and the ability to testify to others of His influence. Lydia, you were born into a large
family. I bless you that you will be
able to grow close to your brothers and sister – especially to your sister,
Eliza. Despite your closeness in age I bless you that you will be close friends
and not competitive with each other but that you will learn to share many
things and to grow together. Lydia, you
will have many opportunities in your life.
You have been born into a free country and into a family in the church. You have blessings that many other people do
not have. I bless you with a recognition
of those things and that you will know how fortunate you are. I bless you with an appreciation of the
opportunities you will have in this life.
You will be able to select righteous goals and work for them. You will become educated in the gospel as
well as secular things. I bless you that you will use your education to bless
and help other people. I bless you that
you will appreciate the value of being married in the temple and that you will
view success as a woman in your life according to eternal perspectives and not
according to the standards the world would dictate to you. Finally Lydia, I bless you with an
appreciation for your mother and the sacrifices which she has made and will
make for you. I bless you that you will
be a help to her throughout her life.





No comments:
Post a Comment