Monday, June 22, 2009

Isaac's Father's Day Talk

Isaac gave a Father's Day Talk in Sacrament Meeting today. I was a little nervous because (like all of his primary talks - some of which have been total bombs) he refuses practice. He won't let me tell him what to say. And he insists on writing it (or not) himself. But this turned out pretty cute.




Clayton and Isaac also sang "My Daddy is my Favorite Pal" with a group of boys. We were sitting in the WAY back of the chapel so the boys had a long entrance and exit from the stage. My favorite part was Brigham rooting "Go Cwayton! Go Cwayton! Go Idic!" as the boys marched down the length of the chapel. I also liked when Isaac yelled to Nate halfway back to his seat, "Did you see me? Dad? Did I do a GREAT job?"

Oh well, I can only expect so much. . .

.

No comments: